1.10.2012

10. Personalized Stationery

I have always loved personalized stationery. There are so many beautiful designs available that range from simple and sophisticated to fun and full of personality (my preference being the latter). Although it is faster and more "eco-friendly" to send emails, I love an old-fashioned handwritten note. Especially when it is written on thick, pretty stationery! Added bonus when it comes in a custom envelope.

These elephants are so adorable!

I love these colors and the design on the bottom.

I like this pattern. 

Pretty colors and interesting design.

The perfect stationery for a classic man with a sense of style!

Very cute for a kid...or a man with Peter Pan Syndrome.

I love how this font looks.

Bright, simple, pretty.

For the globe-trotting child.

Gorgeous colors. And apparently for women AND men!

A touch of France


This makes me want to become a stationery designer. If only I could draw...

No comments:

Post a Comment