1.02.2012

6. Window Boxes

There is something so sweet about window boxes. To me, they are also very romantic. When I think about Juliet looking out her balcony at Romeo, I see capacious window boxes brimming with magnificent flowers. I have always dreamed of having them on my house filled with bright snapdragons, miniature roses, and trailing vines. During the winter, I would arrange lush greenery and holly berry branches or little evergreen trees with white lights in the boxes. 



These monochromatic window boxes dress up this old building without looking too ornate or overdone. 

It is interesting how the fullest boxes are on a high floor instead of the first floor. 


These are so full and luscious. I like how the white and purple compliments the bluish-gray siding.

The bright red flowers in these window boxes nicely work with the abundant garden below.

These colors are so bright and delicious.

A marriage of my two favorite things: a white house with black shutters and beautiful window boxes!

I love how this little shed all decorated for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment